Complaints, tips and reports
If you want to report a complaint about a possible violation of social laws whilst working in the Netherlands, please use our digital complaint form in English.
The complaint form is also available in:
You can contact the Netherlands Labour Authority for:
- reporting complaints about your working conditions;
- offering tips about illegal labour, exploitation and/or payment below the statutory minimum wage;
- notifications, reports and applications for exemptions (such as the removal of asbestos, child labour, et cetera);
- reporting a fraud crime (anonymously) in the field of work and income (benefits, tenures, subsidies, possible exploitation of employees).
To report a work-related accident, please call the Netherlands Labour Authority immediately.
Any anonymous information regarding serious organised crime in the area of work and income and/or possible exploitation of employees in the labour market - whereby public reporting could bring danger to the person reporting or to third parties - can be passed on to the Criminal Intelligence Unit of the Netherlands Labour Authority.
You can contact the Criminal Intelligence Unit during office hours using the following regional phone numbers:
- For the west of the Netherlands: +31 (0)6 - 23 86 61 45
- For the south of the Netherlands: +31 (0)6 - 10 78 21 17
- For the north-east of the Netherlands: +31 (0)6 - 10 21 34 45
- For Amsterdam and the provinces Noord-Holland en Flevoland: +31 (0)6 - 83 12 04 68
In everything that the Criminal Intelligence Unit carries out under the scope of this, you/the person reporting, will be protected completely.
Acute life threatening danger
If you are or somebody else is in acute life threatening danger, call 112 (police).